Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lately...

Do you ever feel like you have no life and then you stop and think about everything going on in your life and all the things you have to do and soon realize you are one very busy, always on the go person??! Well that is how I have felt as of late. My motto is enjoy the simple things and I believe following that makes for one happy life. I love keeping myself busy with projects whether it's for me or someone else. So here are a few things I have been working on lately. 


First thing: I made another message board! These are fabulous gifts and are sooo easy to make. I made this one for my cousin for her b-day and I love how it turned out! 






I love the fabric!
Second thing: I have been helping my mom plan a wedding shower for my beautiful cousin Sasha. I am so excited for it! We have some really cute ideas! Here are the invites I made for it.



Third thing: Running. I have been running... a lot! Me and my cousin are running the Ogden Marathon. Yikes! I can't believe it's almost here! I am very very nervous for it. I am also so excited I can hardly handle it!!! We have been training so hard and I know it will all be worth it once we cross that finish line! 








No comments:

Post a Comment