Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jewelry Organizer

I have been searching and searching trying to find the perfect thing to organize all of my jewelry and I finally found it!! I haven't been this excited about something in a really long time (it's the simple things, right?!) My jewelry was starting to become a mess on top of my dresser and I was forgetting about some of the beautiful pieces that I had cause they were all over the place. Yes, there are some very pretty and very fancy jewelry armoires out there and although I love them, it's not what I want right at this moment. I need something that doesn't take up a lot of space yet is still practical and holds a lot of jewelry. So my solution? This over the door jewelry organizer from The Company Store. I just got it the other day and it's amazing in my opinion! It holds the jewelry that I have and there is still plenty of room for more. You can never have too much jewelry! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment